PM x deviantArt x twitter x tumblr x PFS
    Dluka
    Expert Moderador
    Expert Moderador

Masculino Mensagens : 505
    9 / 109 / 10

Re: CONFISSÃO

Mensagem por Dluka em Sab Mar 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Löwen escreveu:TENHO QUE CONFESSAR... EXCLUIDOR DAS PÉROLAS, EU SOU SEU PAI!11:!11
    Laughing

~♣~ MOTW ~♣~ Tier List ~♣~
    ~♣~ Facebook ~♣~ Twitter ~♣~ MSN ~♣~ deviantArt ~♣~
    Ragna The Bloodedge
    FanFic Moderador
    FanFic Moderador

Masculino Mensagens : 429
    0 / 100 / 10

Mensagem por Ragna The Bloodedge em Sab Mar 10, 2012 11:21 pm

:O

Membro

Masculino Mensagens : 3
    0 / 100 / 10

Mensagem por O Assassino Das Pérolas em Dom Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm

OMG PAPAI
    LeoBiribinha
    FanArt moderador
    FanArt moderador

Masculino Mensagens : 334
    2 / 102 / 10

Mensagem por LeoBiribinha em Dom Mar 11, 2012 1:05 pm

SI FUDEO

Ragna The Bloodedge
    FanFic Moderador
    FanFic Moderador

Masculino Mensagens : 429
    0 / 100 / 10

Mensagem por Ragna The Bloodedge em Sab Maio 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Komaeda. Yes. Lets start the story with this son of a bitch’s name. Komaeda Nagito. He was being as gay as ever, going to the pool with his really extreme and hardcore boyfriend, Dylan Taquito. They were both nice men. They murdered a fucking hall monitor because they kissed in a restaurant. Isn’t that amazing?
    Anyway. They were at the pool called “Joes Personal Pool”. That place was like fucking heaven, man. I just made that place and I would dress up as a cat and go there and burn myself with the help of sun rays. But im not the protagonist. Goddammit. The real protagonist is Dylan, even if komaeda was mentioned first. I would burn komaeda. 10/10.
    Dylan was relaxing, wearing his really cool hat that cool kids wear. Next to him, there was this other guy. It was me. Holy shit im participating in this history. But then I proceeded to explode because there was too much gaydamtanaka in that thing. Dylan ignored that. Goddammit.
    Komaeda was doing some extreme stuff with his swimming clothing in the pool. He was wearing 3 shorts. 3 fucking shorts. He likes to be protected. If any kind of person gets near him, he grabs his portable Nekomaru Nidai and murders the person. Way to go komaeda nagito.
    Anyway. Dylan was laying down on the ground, admiring the sun rays while wearing sunglasses. Whoa, that’s intense. But, while he was doing that, a really fucking strange guy with purple and gay hair appeared. He was wearing hello kitty shorts. I would frick that man right away. His name was Alpha. Yes. Alpha. His last name could be Jackson. But no. Alpha. Just Alpha.
    “hey. wanna do the do” said the guy. Dylan noticed that he was a soccer player. Why? Dylan has falcon eyes. He could notice that right away but he was lazy. Dylan LOVES soccer. And people that play soccer. That was the best day on his whole life. A soccer guy looking at him and asking if they can do the do. But Dylan remembered a thing… Komaeda. Dylan looked at the eyes of the soccer player and said:
    “fuck no I already have my Son” said the boy.
    “No.” said alpha, lifting Dylan, and running away with him in his arms. Alpha tripped and hit the wall. Dylan was safe.
    Komaeda looked at everything that happened, and took Dylan out of the ground, since alpha was completely knocked out. The two boys decided to put Alpha on dylans bed. Two hours later, the purple haired guy woke up, screaming “Dang Son” really loudly. Hes still my favorite character of this amazing story.
    “u ok” Dylan said.
    “u ok” Komaeda said.
    “Yes.” Alpha said.
    Everyone started laughing like dinosaurs. Holy shit I wanted to be laughing with them. Oh look, im not. Im the narrator.
    “Hoo haa” the narrator said.
    Anyway. Alpha lost his memory. He didn’t know what happened. He just… did something and lost his memory. Did you know? That wasn’t the first time that happened. Hes really gay, after all.
    The story ends.
    Not really, I end up interfering with the thing. I destroy the door, and scream “THERES AN ALIEN RUNNING AROUND TOWN. HE HAS GAY PURPLE HAIR. LOOK OUT.” I say, disappearing into the void. Holy shit that was so fucking dramatic. I want the kids choice awards… award. Yeah.
    Dylan and Komaeda started looking at Alpha, surprised. Alpha said “The” really loud. They decided to protect the guy. Komaeda lifted Alpha, and started running with him towards the window. They were at the 23th floor. Dylan was going to follow too. Good thing they had their parachutes.
    They jumped.
    Opened the parachutes.
    HOLY SHIT THAT’S INTENSE. THEYRE FLOATING. THEYRE READY TO ROCK. YOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. I COULD RECORD MYSELF SAYING YOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO BUT IM ALREADY GONNA DO THAT WHEN THE FIC ENDS. ANYWAY. THEY WERE FALLING (FALLING) (FALLING) (FALLIIIIING). SUDDENLY, A HELICOPTER APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE. THE GUY CONTROLLING IT SAID “u boys lookin Fine” AND GOES AWAY AFTER THAT. DYLAN WAS CONFIDENT. KOMAEDA WAS INTENSE. ALPHA WAS CONFUSED. THE NARRATOR IS OK.
    Ok. They landed on the ground and started running away from the police that wasn’t even chasing them because Alpha was not being chased by the army. Alpha, you are some trouble, man.
    The thing was going ok. They were running. Suddenly, Hinata Hajime, a really fucking stupid actor appeared in front of them. “I wanna see the Meat” said hinata. Komaeda was in love. He always wanted to meet someone that wanted the meat. But he remembered that Dylan was his boyfriend.
    “fuck no I already have my Son” komaeda said.
    “No.” hinata said, burning to death.
    “holy shit” komaeda said, running faster as ever.
    When they were running, Dylan decided to stop. He wanted to look at a tree. In that tree, there was a kid. That kid was… Tobitaka Seiya. I hate him so much. But Dylan liked him. Kinda. Dylan decided to scream “swiggity swag whats in the Toramaru”. Seiya looked down and said “what”. Dylan said “what”. Tobitaka exploded. Dylan ignored that and tried to catch up with komaeda.
    Im out of ideas for this space. Next page.
    Ok. Here we go. Komaeda was still running away. Holy shit hes as fast as sonic the hedgehog. God bless jomaeda. I mean, komaeda. Whatever.
    Anyway, right before his eyes, a really crazy man called Hagakure Yasuhiro appeared. He started saying “yo wanna buy le weed lol im Weed Man I Love Weed XDdddgDFDDDDddDFddDDDADDDddDfDdDddDdD”. Komaeda screamed “no??? lol ur blind” Hagakure Yasuhiro was about to explode. Holy fuck. Alpha was watching that extremely strange thing. It was hagakure transforming into a ninja. He was now called Le Ninja. Komaeda had a really cool idea: he threw alpha into Le Ninjas eyes. Le Ninja was dead. That was too meme for him.
    Komaeda started running again.
    He forgot that he was the one to carry alpha.
    Alpha was laying on the ground while crying.
    Dylan arrived.
    “fuck” he said, grabbing the soccer player, and running towards komaeda. “NAGITO YOU FORGOT THE FUCKING GUY” screamed Dylan, angrily.
    Right before dylans eyes, a pink haired person appeared. He was wearing a maid outfit. He was probably going to show around how swag he was. Or maybe just say that he liked to wear that kind of stuff. Alpha didn’t accept that. Alpha jumped off dylans arms and said “I want that outfit”. Kirino (the boy) said “No.” they started street fighting. Alpha grabbed a soccer ball and said “Meteoro de Pégaso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” really loudly. Kirino fainted. Super Effective. That was a Light move. Alpha was a light type pokemon. What a Sexy Hot man, doing sexy hot things and all that shit. He got the maid outfit that he wanted. He changed clothes right in front of Dylan. “I feel Clean” said alpha.
    “real clean.” Said alpha. Again.
    “ok” said Dylan, lifting alpha again and trying to catch up with komaeda.
    They found him. Komaeda. He was whispering the words "Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE HE IS THERE HE IS. THERE HE IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE SHINY KAWORU . I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite band once again. Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 encounters I HAVE FINALLY GOT IT OH My god corre al gol, lo va a patear yyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!!!!……QUE GOLAZOOOOO!!!! *churns butter very quickly*” and laughing at the same time. Creepy.
    “Komaeda what is Wrong” alpha said.
    “you got the wrong!” nagito said, transforming into a butterfly. Dylan was surprised. His boyfriend turned into a butterfly. Dylan transformed into a butterfly too. Alpha also turned into a butterfly. Everyone was the cute butterfly team. They started doing cute stuff, and they found a cute little kid called Endou Mamoru. He took the butterflies into his house and asked his mom if he could stay with the butterflies.
    “dang son of course u can. Ur clean. Damn” she said. That was a yes. A really cool yes. Then, mamoru started taking care of the cute butterfly team. When the night came, they came back to their normal selves. Mamoru woke up because of that and started to scream “Documento1 – Microsoft Word uso não comercial” really loud. The butterfly team ran away.
    They were homeless now.
    But they decided to be cute again and transformed into werewolves and ran into the woods, never to be seen again. But, a certain person was wathing everything that they made until this page. The person was…
    Me.
    Goddamn.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Qua Set 20, 2017 12:23 pm